View our recent corporate social responsibility (CSR) contribution at an orphanage in South Africa
Caliba Group implements practices that promote economic security, social betterment and environmental stewardship and strives for continuous improvement of performance in these areas.
To deliver our CSR objectives, we aim to:
- be a leader in sustainable development in areas relevant to our business, and promote sustainable practices
- work with clients to pursue, promote and develop sustainable business outcomes
- comply with legal and other requirements that relate to its environmental aspects
- provide value to our clients by building upon our reputation for best in class procurement practices and a holistic approach to projects
- where necessary, provide ongoing education and training for all staff on sustainability issues relevant to our business
Diversity and Inclusion
As an international organisation, we recognise and respect each other’s differences and strive to build a working environment where our different values and perspectives are actively harnessed to create the best solutions for our equally diverse client base.
Caliba Group recognises that to produce work of high quality, to maintain our reputation for excellence and to understand and delight our clients we need to fully embrace the skills, talents and knowledge that only a diverse workforce could deliver.
Caliba Group’s principles of diversity and inclusion extend to our clients, our suppliers and all those with whom we work.