The client was undertaking an internal review of a particular department in terms of it’s structure, service offering and performance. Caliba Group was engaged to undertake a desktop analysis of the department and measure this against what “best practice” is in similar sized organisations.
Australian City Council
- Undertook a desktop review of the departments structure, service offering, cost base and performance, both in-sourced and out-sourced
- Provided benchmark information from other organisations or a similar size and nature
- Developed multiple options for service delivery and structure on the basis of current state vs benchmark information
- Provided detailed report of findings and recommendations for internal use
- Produced a full report outlining best practice for the department in line with market leading research and benchmark organisational information
- Provided industry trends to allow the department to map their service offering against best practice
- Developed operating model and structure options outlining the strengths and weaknesses of all options
- Provided an implementation plan to realise the benefits of the new structure
Caliba Group are commercial specialists, with vast experience in cost reduction, functional reviews, market assessments and organisational design. We are well positioned to assist any size company looking to identify opportunity for improvements within their organisation.