State Government realised it required an improved suite of goods and services contracts and improved framework for managing contracts. The central agency did not have the capacity to complete this work and preferred to engage third-party expertise to assist.
To develop a new Contract Management Framework and Contracts Suite for the Agencies, which included:
- Define objectives for the new Framework and Contracts.
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops to better define needs.
- Prepared draft framework and contracts and validate with the Agencies.
- Finalised the Framework and new Contracts and assisted with the roll-out communications.
- Completed 25 training sessions across the Agencies.
Caliba delivered the following outcome for the client:
- A new robust Contract Management Framework suitable for all State Government Agencies.
- A new suite of Contracts suitable for all State Government Agencies.
- A Communications Plan to roll-out the new documentation to the Agencies.
- A training pack for the Contract Management Framework, and 250+ trained procurement staff across the Agencies.