State Government released a new procurement policy and required a new Procurement Planning Guide to be developed for the Government Agencies. The central agency did not have the capacity to develop the new planning guide and preferred to engage third-party expertise to assist.
To develop a Procurement Planning Guide for the Agencies, which included:
- Define objectives for the new Planning Guide.
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops to better define needs.
- Prepare draft documentation and validate with the Agencies.
- Finalise documentation and assist with roll-out communications.
Caliba delivered the following outcome for the client:
- A robust Procurement Planning Guide suitable for all State Government Agencies.
- A document and process that is approved and supported by key stakeholders across the Agencies.
- Roll-Out communications plan to ensure Agency end-users are aware of the new documentation.