Felix is a Manager at Caliba and is responsible for managing delivery projects across our Health & Aged Care sector.
Felix has over 10-years of Global experience in managing and leading large-scale projects across the Asia Pacific region through operational change programs in Healthcare, Logistics, IT, Resources and Warehousing.
Most recently, Felix was the project manager on the “Surgical Re-invention Project” at one of New Zealand’s largest tertiary hospitals where he led a team to review and re-define the overall patient flow through the surgical pathway.
During his time on the project, he was responsible for delivering the following project successes:
- Achieved a total cost saving for the District Health Board (DHB) of $25M within 18-months.
- Successfully implemented a fully functional Operations Centre within the Surgical Division
- Lead the acute service team to increase patient throughput by 25%
- Reduce patient length of stay (LOS) by an average of 2 days
- Lead the ED team to increase the DHB’s Ministry of Health (MOH) 6hr target attainment from 70% to 82%.
Felix has a Bachelor of Business degree majoring in Banking and Finance from Queensland University of Technology (QUT), with An Extended Major in Accountancy. He also holds certifications in Prince 2 Agile and in Lean Six Sigma.